Nowadays people create their buying decisions additional intentionally. The social issues of the current environment encompass limited the consumers to buy desirable products with no intentions which can modify their decisions. The lower and upper-middle-class people triumph over their status by purchasing good brands even not within their range.
Researchers acknowledged in their studies that it is extremely significant to recognize and comprehend the detail due to which people create relationships or loyalty with brands in addition to using the products. Towards convince the customer to buy the product of the brand under the consideration of social-environmental issues. The consumers’ knowledge about new products and the increasing population is increasing due to the attraction of new brands towards the new target markets. It increases the level of employment and economic development.
Brand loyalty is a consumer’s aware or unaware decisions that are expressed through the intention or behaviour to repurchase a particular brand frequently. There are many sets of definitions of brand loyalty. In general brand loyalty can be defined as the power of liking for a brand compared to other similar available options. Brand loyalty is a function of behaviour as well as thoughts. It is a consumer’s first choice to buy a particular brand in a product group. It occurs when consumers perceive that the brand offers the right product features, image or level of quality at the right price at the right time.
Brand loyalty has necessary conditions which are:-
- The biased, behavioral response, expressed over time, by the decision-making units, with respect to one or more alternative brands out of a set of such brands, and a function of the psychological process.
- Customers are loyal toward the brand because of high switching barriers related to technical, economical, or psychological factors which make it costly or difficult for the customer to change the other reason is that the customer may be loyal because they are satisfied with the brand that why they want to continue the relationship with the brand.
Brand attributes are viewed as important factors in a consumer’s decision-making.
- Brand name: Well-known brand names can broadcast product benefits and lead to a higher recall of advertised benefits than non-famous brand names. Consumers may prefer to reliance on major famous brand names. Brand personality provides links to the brand’s emotional and self-expressive benefits for differentiation.
- Product quality: Product quality encompasses the type and characteristics of a product or service that bears on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs. In other words, product quality is defined as fitness for use or conformance to requirements.
- Price: Price is the most important consideration for the average consumer. Consumers with high brand loyalty are willing to pay the finest price for their preferred brand, so, their purchase intention is not easily affected by price.
- Promotion: Promotion is a marketing mix component, which is a kind of communication with consumers. Promotion includes advertising, sales promotions, personal selling, and publicity. Advertising is a non-personal presentation of information in mass media about a product, brand, company, or store. It greatly affects consumers’ images, beliefs, and attitudes towards products and brands, and in turn, influences their purchase behaviours.
For citing this article use:
- A, V. (2017). An Empirical Study On Women Consumer Attitude Towards Buying Clothings.